Our additional service activities
Granulated plastics extrusion moulding
We offer services of re- granulation, modification and enriching the plastics.
Our offer is as follows:
Our machinery allows processing of about 30 types of thermoplastics.
The highest quality of re-granulated plastics allows application
thereof in various industries, among others: construction, electronics, automotive
industry, telecommunications, manufacture of packaging, the footwear
and textile industry. We specialize in extrusion moulding of modified structural plastics
reinforced with glass fibre and processing thereof by injection moulding method. Our
- ABS in the form of pure and
- modified re-granulated plastic
- ABS/PC in the form of re-granulated plastic
- PBT – pure and reinforced re-granulated
- PA –Polyamides, including: PA6, PA 6 +GF, PA 6.6, PA 6.6 +GF, PA 4.6, PA 12
- PE including LDPE, HDPE designed for extrusion, injection and blow moulding
- PET – Poli(ethyleneterephthalate) in the form of pure re-granulated plastic and with
- PMMA – Poli(methylmethacrylate) transparent and coated re- granulated plastics
- POM – Polyacetal: homopolymer and copolymer
- PP – Polypropylene: pure and modified re- granulated plastics
- PS – Low and high impact polystyrene
- TPU – Thermoplastic Polyurethane
- Polyester, polyolefin elastomers, styrene copolymer
- Others on request
All re-granulated plastics are available both in primary forms and may optionally be
modified to meet individual customer needs. On request, we offer the production of
re-granulated plastics with the values of MFI, MVR expected by the customer.
Advisory and training services
Thanks to our know- how, we shall carry out the most technologically
advanced projects, beginning with an idea and implementing them
finally. Our offer
- research and development studies
- developing innovative products and unique technology solutions
- implementation of comprehensive projects, from concept and consulting, to design, production of injection moulds and launching the series production
- automation of production processes in the plastics processing industry,
- construction of IML feeders,
- servicing non- standard machines for plastics processing industry
We also conducttraining in the operation of plastics processing
machines, as well as in the setting of injection moulding parameters.
What is more, we have a design and technology office necessary for the
implementation of advanced projects.